Here Comes Muffin!!

I am a dog... surprised?

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Wah.. so long liao...

looking at my last post, its been 3 months sinced I wrote anything. Not that my memories are blank for this 3 months, but I do not have the enthusiasm to write everything down....

*smack*

then what's the point of having this blog? I told myself. But right now I am in the middle of my working hour and risking my career to pen down my thoughts. Is it right? Of course not! Unless I am tired of my work and testing the limits. Which I am anyway..... Geez....

Looking back, a lot of things have happened for the past 3 months.... ROM on the Feb 8, completing my CCNA course (but not yet certified as I still have yet to take the test), Vietnam business trip on March, began our house renovation on March, 5 day Thailand trip with my dear wife on end April, and the daily battle of mushrooms, wood stumps, wild boars in the MMORPG Maplestory.

And lastly, the completed renovation of my very own home in Punggol. **yea!!**

Looks like a lot of things happen after all.... if I don't write it down, I would have forgotten cleanly all about them, like what happened in the past 32 years of my life. ** so sad**

Since I will be free for the next 5 days (coz my wife will be out of town), I will try to write down all of it as a challenge.... unless I cleanly forgotten all about it while playing Maplestory throughout the night....BuWahahaahaaha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home