Here Comes Muffin!!

I am a dog... surprised?

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Nonsensical ranting

Vesak day 12 May 2006 came and went. but this particular day of the year is a tired day for me.

Its a painting day for me....

Why? because we did notbother to check the painting of the bomb shelter of our new house and after we paid the full sum, we realised that the bomb shelter is not painted and the walls started to get "mouldy". Yes, mouldy. I have never heard of mouldy walls until today. Why mouldy? I guess is that the shelter did not get aired properly resulting in moisture staying in too long and causing the walls to start to grow microscopic mushrooms.

So early in the morning, I packed the paint brushes and some other stuff and brought my parents to my new flat. After showing off my new flat, having lunch with them, and sending them off. I started the mountainous task.... to be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home