Here Comes Muffin!!

I am a dog... surprised?

Thursday, August 07, 2008

New haircut!!

Yesterday papa came back early to bring me to see Aunty rachel. He is bringing me to cut my fur... Hooray!!!

My hair has covered my eyes and the fur is soooo long and everybody thought that I am a mop. :(

This is how I look like before the cut.


Can you see my eyes? *grin* (or can you see my grin..)

Papa said aunty Rachel took 3 hours to cut off my fur and make me very hamdsome. she said I now have a teddy bear cut. *who is teddy bear?*

After that Papa took a picture of me.. Here is how I look like now.


Do I look handsome? look at my dreamy eyes.. look at my fluffy ears... everybody say I very cute. :)

I think I like my look now. I feel lighter also. *woof*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home