Here Comes Muffin!!

I am a dog... surprised?

Friday, May 30, 2008

New fur cut!!

A few days ago papa brought me for a fur cut... becauz my fur is long and messy. Every time I run around, my fur will twangle and maek me vewy comfurtabel...

He brought me to a nearby grooming shop where Aunty Rachel is the fur-stylist.... After papa tld her what and where to cut, Aunty rachel told papa to pick me up 2 hours later...

Then Aunty Rachel did her job and gave me a nice shiok bath and gave me a fur cut.... I smell vewy nice after that..... *keke*

I can't see what I look like. After papa picked me up and brought me home, he took some pictures of me and showed it to me... I looked soooooooo cute.... :)


When Mama came home tha night, she was so happy with my cut and played with me for a while... so happie that day...

3 Comments:

  • At 7:30 PM, Blogger Patches said…

    hi muffin, you look so handsome!

    sugar licks,
    Patches

     
  • At 3:55 AM, Blogger Par said…

    Your ears look like ear muffs...
    cute fluffy pie!

     
  • At 10:51 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    cera: muffin, u look cute with your new hair cut so nice.. i am gg for a grooming session too =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home