Here Comes Muffin!!

I am a dog... surprised?

Friday, May 09, 2008

Naughty Muffin

Today I had a tewwible dae.

Papa and Mama went out today, leaving me alone in the house.... and I hate it.

Wandering around in the kitchen (Mama always put me in the kitchen because she don't want me running around the house alone and dirtying the furniture), I suddenly spot on some newspaper high up on the table. I recognise it because I always pee on it at night. Being mischievious (and part poodle) I manage to drag it down with a few jumps. Then I tore it into million pieces and threw it all over the kitchen.



Suddenly I feel like peeing, and as I did not pee much in the morning, I decided to let go on the floor... *oops* By the time I realised I am not suppose to do that, it is too late. my pee went around the floor and I stepped on it...

*hmm... never mind, coz Papa always clean up for me*

Walking around more (and dirtying the floor with my pee soaked paws), I decided to find something else to play. I saw a red pail in the toilet and decide to see what is inside. I pulled it over and saw it's Mama clothes.... *Hmm.... maybe I play a bit of sniffing around the clothes*

Pulled Mama's clothes out from the red pail and sniffed around... cheh.. nothing inside to play... *leave it there*

Hey... I know there may be something in the "laundry bag" (Heard Mama talk about it). So I jumped into the tall laundry bag and dragged out Mama's underwear..... *snigger* Maybe I drag it across the kitchen and play with it.

Wait... *looking around and realised the mess I have made*.. uh-oh..... Better shout for help *start barking*

Suddenly I heard the door open and start to bark louder, and saw Papa come in.... *oops* When Papa saw the mess I have made, he was very angwee.... and took the cane and punished me..... *sob.. pain on backside*

Atfter that, he put me on the "time-off" chair and made me stand there for nong nong time while he cleans up.... He even took a picture of me.



When Mama came back, I jumped down to get some sympathy to Mama and I got another caning (becuz I am not supposed to jump off when on the "time-off" chair) ... *ouch.. licking my backside*

I don't know how long I stood there but it was tewwible.... maybe I shouldn't make such a mess next time....

Such a tewwible dae for me.... :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home