Here Comes Muffin!!

I am a dog... surprised?

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Ooo... something New!!

Hmmm...what's this?!?

Blog? What the hell is blog?

wait.... while I consult my papa.. (Note: Green colour is my papa, Carlson)

*psst...papa, what is blog*

*its a digital diary to pen down all your thoughts so that people will know more about you*

*issit? keke... i dunno human beings are so fun*

(1 min later)

*psst.. papa, now then you tell me? it's been more than half a year liao then you tell me. How am I suppose to recall what happened half a year ago? I can't remember what I did 5 mins ago!!*

*erm.... sorry muffin. Because I also don't have a habit to blog also. Later I buy you a bone ok*

*heh heh.... humans are so easy to trick..."


OK OK. back to my new toy....

Erm.. Hi I am Muffin. I am Silky terrier and poodle mix. here is a picture of me.



Cute hor? I think I am 4 years old, as my papa and mama told me.

What else can I say? *think think*

*ohh... squeaky ball....play for a while first*



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home