Here Comes Muffin!!

I am a dog... surprised?

Friday, August 08, 2008

National dae

The little chewren near our house has been making a lot of noise todae... mama told me they are singing songs for the national day...

What is national day?

Mama saes it is the birthday of the country... where we live in. Like Muffin's birthday...

So do they get to eat cakes on national day? *slurp*

Anyway, I got scared *I always got scared by loud noises* when they are singing so loud. Why do they have to make so much noises?

Mama also told me tomorrow I am staying over at aunty natalie's house. because papa and mama is going out on Saturday night and not coming home. They will pick me up on sunday night. She also told me there are 2 friends, Zen and Patches, that I can play with when I am at Aunty Natalie's house.

I remember patches.... she was the small dog trying to bully me at wawa's birthday party some time ago. I will try to make friend with her tomorrow. *grin*

I like Zen. I hope I have some fun time with them tomorrow. *woof*

2 Comments:

  • At 8:33 PM, Blogger natalie said…

    i loaded some pics and a video about muffin on zen's blog :)

     
  • At 9:59 AM, Blogger Muffin said…

    thanks aunty natalie!! *woof*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home