Here Comes Muffin!!

I am a dog... surprised?

Sunday, April 13, 2008

..on with my story

..back from my ball playing

here is what my papa (Carlson) and mama (Karen) told me:

papa and mama is my third owner. They adopted me in October 2007 from another lady called Joanne (Can't remember how she look like coz I have a short term memory). And Joanne adopted from another lady two months earlier and Joanne have to give me away because she can't take care of me due to her work schedule.

Anyway, when papa and mama came to see me for the first time, I smell something familiar and came wagging my tail to papa. I find him a bit serious at the first time because he said he is just looking around for a companion for mama because he is always traveling. When he saw me, he came over and patted me on my head. I liked him a lot because he looks quite nice. So does mama. She kept asking the Joanne lady many questions about me. While mama is asking questions, papa kept playing with me. Then mama talked to papa and said she will be back again if she decided to adopt me or not.... after that it was a blur for me because I can't remember anyhting at all...

Then the next day (that's what papa said as I don't have a clue what is "the next day") they came back and picked me up and I am officially adopted!! (yey!!). The Joanna lady packed up my stuff and gave mama a few more instructions on how to take care of me and sent me back home with them.


When I reached their home in..... Punggol? *yes, Muffin, our house is in Punggol*

I got very excited and started marking around to show "this is my place", and yeah, you guessed it, I got whacked by Mama. I dunno know why then, but I know now. No marking at the house....

well... that's my first day, I don't know the rules... I will try to pick up along the way.

going to take a nap now... continue soon... *bark*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home