Here Comes Muffin!!

I am a dog... surprised?

Monday, August 18, 2008

My stay with aunty Natalie

On national dae, I stayed with aunty natalie. when papa and mama brought me there, aunty natalie was there to meet us with Zen and Patches...

When Patches saw me, she barked non stop... sound like she dun like me.... maybe i looked cuter than her.... *grin*

then I got scared and tried struggling. ended up I throw out some food becoz my leash is pulling my throat... *sniff*

then aunty natalie brought us up to her howse and looked around. the place is almost as big as papa' howse!!! I sniffed around and Zen joined me with the sniffing exercise. sniff sniff here, sniff sniff there. She like me.. *heh heh* maybe I can play with her later.

Patches still bark at me some time. :(

Then papa and mama left. leaving me with aunty natalie with angwee patches and friendly Zen. After some time, Patches didnt bark at me anymore, maybe she start to like me again. :)

That night I tried playing with them and having some fun. you can see me playing with Zen and patches in their blog. *I called Zen to give me her blog*

hyperzen.blogspot.com

Wish I can play with them more often. *woof*

3 Comments:

  • At 12:20 PM, Blogger Zen said…

    *woof* *woof*
    I am already missing you!

     
  • At 6:42 PM, Blogger Muffin said…

    muffy misses you too!! :)

     
  • At 9:30 AM, Blogger YangYang said…

    Hey Muffin! Am linking you up to my blog, do link me too ya?

    Muackies,
    YangYang

     

Post a Comment

<< Home