Here Comes Muffin!!

I am a dog... surprised?

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

New company for the week

I have been seeing Mama at home for the past few weeks and I love her company; at least I'm not that lonely during daytime and when night time comes, Papa can play wif me.

On Sunday, Uncle Daryl and Aunt Rachel brought Cookie over to my place *grrrr* as they are going overseas for 1 week. *Are they going to the same overseas Papa always go?*

To show kiki who's boss, I growled at her every now and then whenever she approached near to my toys and bone bone...But now I dun growl at her anymore because she already got the message.

But because of my growling, I kena whacked by Mama again *whined*. Mama gave Kiki and me some kibbles but I ate from KiKi's bowl instead, as I think her food must be better, although Mama told me it's the same.

When Mama replenished Kiki's bowl and put the bowl and Kiki within her gate, I was not happi and growled at Kiki while trying to use my paws to reach for the bowl of kibbles...Mama warned me a few times to quit it but I ignored and ended wif cane whacking. *Whine*

And Mama told me that I'm messing up the living room. Here's the picture Mama took tat explained why:



And that's only a portion of it. Mama gave up cleaning after my mess and let the toys lying around. But one thing she doesn't like is that I play wif Kiki's toys as well.

U see, I have a basket full of toys which Mama thinks it's more than enough to entertain myself but I still play Kiki's. Well, Kiki's not complaining so I see no reason why I cannot play hers. *woof woof*

Kiki is considered a nice companion, despite other things. Whenever Mama asked "Do you want treats?", both of us would run to her and promptly without cue, we would sit down patiently waiting for our treats like this:



Also, Kiki n I always sleep near Mama. Yesterday, she even slept on Mama's lounging slippers. How dare she! *grrrrr* Even I neber once do it cuz Mama's lounging slippers are not toy toy.. I even got evidence to show:



Grandpa and Grandmama are here thus I shall play wif them. Update later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home