Here Comes Muffin!!

I am a dog... surprised?

Friday, October 31, 2008

Play Time wif Cookie

Cookie's parents brought her home on Saturday and Mama saw that I looked very xian and tired after she left.

Well, we had a beri good time playing with each other, chasing each other around the house the whole day...well, actually, we have been doing that for the past few days.

But I always initiated the play 1st cuz Cookie super shy...I think she acts shy...








I only remember that both of us were beri tired after playing. Mama prepared a beri nice dinner for both of us: chix wif carrots and beans....nice... ...

Mama told me that Cookie's parents commented that she looked very tired and lack of sleep; cuz she slept shortly after she went home...just like me... ...if anyone were to play like us, and running about the house so carefree (Mama didn't even bother to scold us or anything; just let us have free play) for the past few days, you'll understand why... ...

Anywayz, on Sunday, Papa showed Mama the new toy he bought for me but she's not giving me to play *whine*...

She said to save it for Xmas as I have many toys already...But what's Xmas? I want my new toy!

I have tried to sniff around the bag where Mama put the toy and she knew tat I would want to dig it out to play. She has scolded me a few time for doing that...but I'll try my luck again when she's not attentive...hehehhe

Somehow I wonder, why CAN'T I lick my paws? Papa slapped my paws for the past 2 days when he caught me licking; Mama caned my paws when she saw me licking it too... ... but I just like to lick them.... but Mama complains tat my paws being smelly etc....*whine*

Last night, Papa and Mama drove me to Mama's fren's house. The lane was so pitch dark...when Papa got off the car, I actually cried out which surprised Mama...when she got out, I behaved like a frantic bear...well, the place is so dark that I can hardly see my Mama and Papa...scared scared... *whine*

Papa said I'm such a coward, no guts but Mama told him it's normal for me to behave this way cuz I never been to a pitch dark place before...when they drove back to our carpark and left me in the car, I didn't whine or anything...

Proven: I'm afraid of the dark...eh, who won't?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home