Here Comes Muffin!!

I am a dog... surprised?

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Daddy's not in

Mama said Papa would be back this Friday!

Well, although I dun know when is Friday but I do know it's not gonna be very long away. Mama just chatted with Papa and she told me that I got another toy!

Love Papa deep deep!

While Papa is away, I stay with my grandparents together with Mama. It was a wise choice as Mama was having very bad morning sickness for the past 2 weeks. I saw how unwell Mama was but I couldn't do anything. *sad puppy look*

But being a good boy as I can be, I never give Mama any trouble.

But to Grandma, I can be naughty at times. *Dog grin* And oh, I sure know how to bully Grandpa into giving me treats. It isn't that tough but I can only do that when Mama is not around...otherwise, I'm gonna get scolding from her.

Yesterday morning, when Mama and I were back in Punggol for a weekend stay, she brought me down to the park for a walk. It was a nice one until I met a tyrant dog.

I thought he was friendly as we sniffed each other until he started barking at me fiercely. Not losing out, I barked back. Mama was angry and told me to keep quiet which I did. But the other dog kept on barking but his Auntie (dun know their relationship) never told him to keep quiet.

Mama was so angry wif the tyrant dog that she scolded him loudly. Orh bi good! Mama is very protective towards me thus she cannot tolerate the idea that I'm being bullied.

While we made our way back home, Mama told me off for barking and told me to stay away from such tyrant dogs. Although I dun really understand everything that she said, but I do know that Mama loves me and will protect me from harm.

But I have to complain about my Little Aunt! *whining*

She LOCKED MY HOUSE GATE! :-(

She doesn't like the squeaky sound that I make whenever I play with my toys and the first thing she did when she reached Punggol was to lock my house gate.

Mama's not happy of cuz but she had no choice as Little Aunt was determined. In the end, Mama complained to Grandpapa and Grandma today about Little Aunt.

Mama told Little Aunt that from now on, she cannot lock my house cuz that's my home where I keep all my toys...After all, Punggol is my home! *licking paws*

*Muffin! Stop licking your paw paw! U wan me to smack u again?!*

Well, er...that's Mama. Geez...she just caught me in the act. *gulp*

Mama is rather strict with me, and so is Papa. But as u know, I tend to test water at times. Hehe...

For instance, this afternoon, Grandpa brought me for a short walk to relieve myself. I ended up eating some grass and got myself covered wif it.

When I came back, Mama came to me and said she wanted to clean me up. When in the bathroom, I got a bad lecture n whacking from her. U see, I had grass around my mouth, paws and some parts of my body....why was she so mad? Well, er...I just had my grooming last evening.

It was not a pleasant sight for Mama, who's a total clean freak. While cleaning me up, she was scolding and slapping my butt. Mama said I deserved it and she said she would tell Papa when he's back.

Tell Papa? Oh oh...although Papa dotes me alot, but when I am naughty, he is even more fierce than Mama. His whacking is more painful than Mama, u know? Mama tried to shield me a few times when Papa whacked too harshly.

No matter what, I need to be disciplined.

Anywayz, Mama told me that Papa just chided her for not updating him about me. Whenever he's away, he misses me alot, other than Mama. Thus, Mama decided to take some pictures of us together and sent it to Papa. He loved it. *Bark Bark*






I look cute in the pics, dun I?

*Muffin. Time for bed bed. It's getting late*

Mama is calling me to bed. I shall update more tomorrow. *following Mama to bedroom*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home