Here Comes Muffin!!

I am a dog... surprised?

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

sad Muffy

Papa kinda dowant Muffy to get near him. I donno why. Everytime I want to follow him around, he told me to stay. I used to follow him because I scared of being alone. Papa said its for my own good because he said I got separation anxiety... *huh? what is that? word so long...*

Now Papa and Mama keep putting me in the kitchen even if they are at home. I don't understwand why. I want to play with them everytime and want to follow them everywhere they go. I want to get massaged by them. *whine*

Everytime Papa and Mama go out, they will put me into the kitchen. I dowant to be alone because it is scary. especwally at night....

I scared of dark also.
I scared of boom boom outside the sky (Mama say its thunder... is the boom boom sound called thunder?).
I scared of loud sound
I scared of being alone.

When I scared, I pee and poo all over the place and don't want to play with any toys. I don't even want to eat and drink also.

Why I so scared? *whine*

But I not scared of people outside the door. I bark at them. But always got scolded by mama. :)
I not scared of flying things, and I like to eat them. *yummy*
I not scared of Grandpa and grandma becaouse I can bully them *heh heh*
I not scared of cats
I not scared of kiki.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:31 PM, Blogger Mango the Maltese kiddo said…

    Hi Muffin,
    My name is Mango. I like your name, it sounds very friendly sweet.
    I'm glad I've found your blog today even though you have been around for a while.
    Most of your friends are my friends too, can we be friends, please?

     
  • At 7:28 PM, Blogger Muffin said…

    sure... are you cute? :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home