Here Comes Muffin!!

I am a dog... surprised?

Monday, April 06, 2009

Doggie Run

Yawwwnnnnzzz.....

Muffy so tired... the reason becoz Papa and Mama brought me to a dog run yesterday. They called it a Class 95 Dog run....

When Muffy reach there I saw so many friends... big friend, schmall friend, angwy friend, happy friend, shy friend.... Papa said got about 1000 dogs went yesterday... Muffy was so happy.

We que up to get Muffy registered for the dog walk... and my doggie gawd there are soooo many doggies around trying to sniff each other backside and smell them... Muffy also do a lot of sniffing also....

papa told me Uncle terrence and aunty camemeara (Dunno how to spell her name) was there with Jamie *Grrr* and Mitchell also...

Then suddenly I saw a female dog that look just like me!! Papa say she might be my sister... wait... sister? I got a sister? Her name is Niuniu Papa took a photo of both of us.... later I get papa to post it up...

Niuniu told me she also 5 years old.. and has the same colour as me.... Muffy never knew got a sister... maybe we try to find my brother and sister later...

After half an hour walk, we finally finished and Muffy was panting like I have no more breath... I was so tired after the walk and fell asleep the rest of the day.... I wonder if every week can do like that...

ysawwnnnssmss... Muffy go back to sleep. tomorrow post niuniu photo. zzzz......

1 Comments:

  • At 11:58 PM, Blogger World of Animals, Inc said…

    Sounds like they had you working your tail off with that walk. We hope you met plenty of new friends there. Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful time napping after such a fun walk.
    World of Animals

     

Post a Comment

<< Home