Here Comes Muffin!!

I am a dog... surprised?

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Mama giving birth

on fwiday, papa and mama went out and leaving poor Muffy back in the kitchen again. *whine*

Papa told me that Mama is giving birth to little baby. Is that what is in Mama stomach now?

When the little baby comes out, I will have a new friend. *yippee!!*

Some time later, papa came back and told me that he is not coming home that night because he will be helping mama to give birth. So Muffy is going to stay with Aunty Stephanee and ballball.

BallBall? I think I remember him... the white dog that looks like me. Hmm... he stayed with Muffy before and we fought before.... *Grrr...*

When Papa brought me over to aunty steph's howse, Ballball immediately ran out to greet me... We sniffed each other backside.. (that is how dog's greet each other) and I started to explore the new howse. I decided to mark a few spots to tell ballball I am here *hehheh*. Papa saw me and whacked me hard on my bottom. *whine*

Time passed very fast. Ballball tried playing with me but I boh chup him (because he tried eating my food). Aunty Steph dressed me up with some clothes. She took a few peekture of me.



That's ball ball. He likes to pose.



I am soooo tired.... I keep sleeping...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home