Here Comes Muffin!!

I am a dog... surprised?

Friday, November 28, 2008

Die-rea

Muffin is not feeling well... For the past few days I have been pooing very soft poo and Papa have to clean up the floor everytime I leave a mess.... Sorry Papa...

PApa and mama also see that I look very tired the whole day. I feel tired because my tummy don't feel well. Hopefully I can get better soon so that I can run and jump around again.

Last time I had die-rea is when I eat something wrong... I forgot what I eat the past few days to make my poo so soft.... now papa only give me the dry kibbles until I get better... *whine* no more fishy and meat....

I go to sleep now... because I got die-rea the whole night..now my asshole very painful. :(

2 Comments:

  • At 4:00 PM, Blogger YangYang said…

    Poor Muffin....get well soon ok! I just had my vacciantion oso...so very painful.

     
  • At 10:14 AM, Blogger Bell-icious said…

    Hey, u stay in Punggol me too... My breed also poodle... :) can we link each other?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home